BREASWVADA Summer Competition at GHPEC June 9 2019
Results are posted, thanks to all who volunteered and competed!
2019 Year End Awards Rules:
Updated by BREA Board February 2019
To be eligible for Year End Awards for BREA the following rules apply:
Are you a first time eventer, a seasoned competitor, so somewhere in between? If so, the BREA can help you fulfill your eventing goals. Benefits of BREA membership include:
- Reduced entry fees at BREA organized competitions, clinics, and other activities
- Reduced subscribing membership with USEA
- Monthly newsletter (via snail mail, email, or on this website)
- Access to monthly Board meetings
- Free newsletter and website classified ads
- Automatic inclusion in BREA Year End Awards Program (see Program rules for volunteer and results validation requirements)
- Eligible to represent the BREA at team competitions (see Team rules for volunteer and riding requirements)
Don't miss out on all of the great benefits of being a BREA member.